ALPACA RECORD KEEPING BOOK (EDITABLE PRINTABLE)
This book is the first of its kind to offer an in-depth approach and practical strategy to Alpaca farm record keeping. It is specially designed for Alpaca keepers by Wendell Allen, a 15 years Alpaca, sheep and pig farmer to record essential activities and information about your Alpacas. In this book, you can record Alpaca information and keep proper details of your observations on feeding, medication, kidding record, vaccination and parasite control, Fleece production, and other vital information.
FEATURES OF THIS LOG BOOK
In this logbook, you can record important information of up to 25 Alpacas. You can also edit the files to any number of Alpacas you desire. Alpaca Record Keeping Book : Track Identification & Personal Details, Pedigree Chart, Feed Info, Medical Treatment, Vaccination, Parasite Control & Test Record, Fleece Production, Income and Expenses and Much More | Livestock Management Binder
- Alpaca Identification Page: Here is where you will record information such as the Alpaca ID, name, registration No, Source, Date of birth, color, pedigree chart, breed, sex, breed purpose, markings, weight, picture and so much more!
- Pegiree Chart: This is a chart to record a 4 generation Pedigree.
- Feed Tracking: on this page, you will record your feed combination formula for a set of periods, the brand, quantity and your observation on all growth stages.
- Medical Treatment: Here, you will record any injury or illness noticed, the medication/strategy administered, it results, the dosage, veterinarian, and general observation after treatment.
- Vaccination and Supplement: Here you can keep track of the vaccination and supplement record. Track date, target disease, drug/supplement used, dosage, and observations.
- Parasite Control Record: Here you can keep track of your parasite control measures.
- Fleece Production: You have enough space to record up to 5 different delivery generations. You can record the mate breed, gestation activities, due date etc. for at least 5 Foal in each generation.
- Expense and Income Record: track the cost of running your farm, you can record date, description of item, unit acquired/sold, category, and cost. You can also track your profit and loss.
- Important Contacts Page: Track names, business, phone, address and make brief notes.
- General Observation Section: You record every other observation that you notice, which could be specific to a particular Alpaca.
- Index Page: Index page to quickly locate record of any Alpaca.
- Farm Details Page: Record information about your farm such as name of farm owner, farm name, address and phone number, and much more!
- We have provided at least 16 good Alpaca farm practices, on-farm location, housing, feeding, management, health, etc.
- PowerPoint (Editable)
This Alpaca record keeping logbook is a must-have for Alpaca keepers who require proper documentation in their Alpaca farm. This logbook is also a perfect gift for friends and family members.
ADD THIS BOOK TO CART NOW AND START ENJOYING IT.
FROM THE AUTHOR
I have been working with Alpacas, Sheep and Goats as far back as 2005. I have also helped people managed and grow their herd. During this years, I have employed several tactics in keeping record of the Alpacas. What you will find in this logbook is an in-depth approach which caters for most important Alpaca information. I am certain you will find this book useful. - Wendell Allen