This book is the first of its kind to offer an in-depth approach to goat farm record keeping. It is specially designed for goat keepers by Wendell Allen, a 10 years goat, and sheep and cattle owner to record essential activities and information of goats. In this book, you can record and analyze your observations on feeding, medication, breeding, milk production, Kidding, goat care worker, and other vital information.
FEATURES OF THIS LOG BOOK
In this logbook, you can record important information of up to 30 goats.
- Goat Identification Page: Here is where you will record information such as the goat ID, name, Registration No, Source, Date of birth, color, breed, sex, breed purpose, markings, weight, and you can also add a picture of the goat.
- Feed Tracking: on this page, you will record your feed combination formula for a set of periods, the brand, quantity and your observation on all growth stages.
- Medical Treatment: Here, you will record any injury or illness noticed, the medication/strategy administered, it results, the dosage and general observation after treatment.
- Milk Production: Here you can keep track of the quantity of milk produced by the goat, the amount and if there are other things you noticed, you can record it in this section.
- Kidding Record: You have enough space to record up to 3 different delivery generations. You can record the mate breed, gestation activities, due date etc. for at least 5 kids in each generation.
- The Expensis section to track cost of running your farm, keep records of feed, purchased equipment, Name, Brand, Weight, Profit, loss , observations and many more
- Animal Care Worker: If you are rearing your goat on a large scale, it is crucial to assign a particular farm worker to care for a specific set of goats; this enhances proper monitoring. In this section, you can record all detail of the animal care worker.
- General Observation section: You record every other observation that you notice, which could be spectacular to a particular goat.
- We have provided at least 16 good goat farm practices, on-farm location, housing, feeding, management, health, etc.
- Different methods with clear pictorial illustration on how you can weigh a goat.
- Vital signs of goats as well as useful tips to having a successful farm production
This goat record keeping logbook is a must-have for goat farmers who require proper documentation in their goat farm. This logbook is also a perfect gift for friends and family members.
ORDER NOW TO START PROPER GOAT TRACKING!
FROM THE AUTHOR
I have been working with goats and sheeps as far back as 2005. I have also helped people managed and grow their herd. During this years, I have employed several tactics in keeping record of the goats. What you will find in this logbook is an in-depth approach which caters for most important goat information. I am certain you will find this book useful. - Wendell Allen